from 49,90 €
Discover a whole new world and forget everything around you for a moment. Snorkeling is very easy and is an unforgettable experience for anyone. Feel the sensation of peace, silence and being in a different world underwater. The duration is 3 ½ hours.
We take you by car to the marine reserve "Cala Delta", a beautiful bay nearby where we go comfortably from land to water. Of course, you will be accompanied all the time by one of our professional dive guides who will show you some of the sights and fauna and flora of the underwater world of Mallorca.
Important: Please be on time, if you arrive by car you should plan enough time to find parking, please note that if you arrive late you will not be able to participate in the excursion and there is no refund!
The titled divers are obliged according to regulations to have their own insurance. In case they do not have it, they will have to pay 8 € for the daily insurance on the same day of the dive. The dive for certified divers will be done from the shore in shallow water.
- Minimum age from 8 years old (please bring your ID and if not bring the family book)
- Children under 12 years old must have an adult diving with them.
- For minors, a legal guardian must be present to sign a diving permit.
- There must be at least 12 hours between the dive and the return flight if applicable.
- Clients must not have any physical health restrictions that would prevent them from doing this activity.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Change of dry clothes to get back on the bus for your convenience.
- Water bottle (recommended).
- Good spirits and a smile.
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the activity: 100% refund of the total amount.
- Cancellation more than 7 days before the activity: 30% of expenses, refund 70% of the total amount.
- Cancellation of the operator for various reasons: 100% refund of the total amount.
- Cancellation due to bad weather: 100% refund of the total amount.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.
Experience the Thrill of Snorkeling in Cala Delta
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the underwater world with our guided snorkeling tours in the marine reserve Cala Delta. Snorkeling, a popular activity that allows you to observe underwater life in its natural environment, is more of a leisure activity than a sport. We provide all the equipment you need, and our professional dive guides will accompany you, showcasing the rich fauna and flora of Mallorca’s underwater world.
What to Expect from Snorkeling in Cala Delta
Our snorkeling tour takes you on a journey from land to water in the beautiful bay of Cala Delta. We ensure that you are accompanied by a professional dive guide at all times. With our underwater camera, you will be able to capture unforgettable digital memories of your snorkeling adventure.
Snorkeling Activity or Meeting Point
Our tour begins at Carretera Arenal 48 – LOCAL 33, 07600 Playa de Palma. We have two tours daily, the first starting at 09:45 and the next at 13:45. We urge you to be on time. If you are driving, please plan your time well to find parking. Late arrivals may not be able to participate in the excursion, and refunds will not be provided.
Rules and Regulations for Snorkeling
Participants must be at least 8 years old. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult diver. For minors, a legal guardian must be present to sign a diving permit. Certified divers are required to have their own insurance, or they can pay €8 for daily insurance on the day of the dive. Please note, there should be at least 12 hours between the dive and a return flight, if applicable. This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with health restrictions that may prevent them from participating.
Remember to bring a change of dry clothes, a towel, and a water bottle. Most importantly, bring your good spirits and a smile.
We offer a full refund for cancellations made more than 30 days before the activity. For cancellations made more than 7 days before the activity, we deduct 30% of the total amount as expenses and refund the rest. In case we have to cancel the activity for various reasons or due to bad weather, we provide a 100% refund of the total amount.
Join us for an unforgettable snorkeling experience in Cala Delta and discover the wonders of the underwater world of Mallorca.