Route Palma city and Ballermann with transportation
from 35,00 €
incl. 21% VAT
With this excursion we will know the beautiful city of Palma, its old town and we will make a panoramic tour of the city. We will pass through the most emblematic streets such as the promenade, Jaime III which is the main street of the stores of big fashion brands, the Borne avenue which is one of the most beautiful to photograph and then we will go to the famous Playa de Palma with its famous Ballermann.
Explore Palma also at your own pace and enjoy the leisure and cultural offerings that this city has to offer. The old town is full of historic buildings, churches, palaces and convents that have kept all its aesthetics, making these narrow streets have a bohemian air at the same time enriching the history of Mallorca.
In the very center is the majestic cathedral that dominates the Bay of Palma and historical and cultural heritage of our island.
In Playa de Palma we change the atmosphere and move to one more beach, beach bars, spectacular promenade that runs along 6 km of beach, the famous Megapark which is the most popular biergarden in Europe with its incredible live performances by renowned artists and with free admission.
Excursion Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- The excursion includes a panoramic bus tour of Palma, the Paseo Marítimo, Jaime III and Avenida del Borne (30 minutes).
- Free time in the city of 2 hours approx.
- Transfer to the Ballermann area (Arenal) and free time, approx. 2 hours.
- City map with indications of places of interest and discounts for clients in collaborating stores.
- Schedule: Arrival at 10:30h approx. Return between 16:15h and 16:30h approx.
- Meeting point in Palma: Escollera in front of the Cathedral.
- Transfer from Palma to El Arenal at 13:30h.
Select the area you are in; we have divided them into the north, east, south and playa de palma. You have two options to choose your pick-up location:
1. Select your pickup location from your location on Google maps.
2. Enter the name of the hotel you are staying in or another nearby hotel if you cannot find your hotel in the list. The system will assign you a nearby pickup location and time.
Pick up service included from the following areas:
East Zone Levante:
Cala Mesquida - Cala Ratjada - Font de Sa Cala - Canyamel - Cala Bona - Cala Millor - Sa Coma - S'Illot.
East Zone Calas:
Porto Cristo - Cala Mandía - Punta Reina - Calas de Mallorca - Porto Colom - Cala Ferrera - Cala D'Or - Cala Egos - Porto Petro - Cala Barca.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.