City sightseeing Mallorca “ICONIC”
incl. 21% VAT
Palma offers a rich mix of history, culture and nightlife. We will take you through the fascinating urban area, where you can enjoy the beauty of the narrow streets and old buildings as we travel along the way in the City Sightseeing Tourist Bus. Join our itinerary starting at Antoni Maura and get ready to be amazed at our destinations.
This bus, traditionally known by its English name Hop-On Hop-Off, allows you to hop on and off at any of the stops along the route without limits with your ticket valid for 24 hours. The last bus to pass through stop 8 each day is at 6:10 pm. And the last bus from stop 9 is at 18:20 hrs.
Nearby you will find the Plaza Mayor, and just at the end of the bus route we will head down the Avenida de Jaime III, one of the most famous streets of the city, lined with tall trees and elegant buildings.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Frequency: 25 minutes
- Last tour at stop 8 at 6:10 p.m. Last tour at stop 9 at 6:20 p.m.
- Name of the line is Red and starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 8 p.m.
- The route has a duration of 90 minutes, look at the map with the route and stops, decide where you want to start your route.
- Address: STOP 1: ANTONI MAURA S/N Google-Maps
- Connections to transport: PLAZA DE LA REINA: LINES EMT 25,35
PLAZA ESPANA: CONNECTION ESTACION INTERMODAL
- Tourist Bus: 24 hr. ticket.
- Stops near the main places of interest
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Map of the city of Palma
- A pair of headphones
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.