Visit to the port of Sóller and Valldemossa
from 34,00 €
incl. 21% VAT
We start the journey by road until we reach the Port of Soller, this maritime enclave is a natural harbor with a wonderful charm and surrounded by the imposing mountains of the Serra de Tramontana. From the port we will be taken to the beautiful village of Valldemossa that has preserved its local character through the centuries and we will also make a stop at the viewpoint of the village of Deia.
In this excursion we will combine sea and mountains, places of great charm and history that make this outing an endearing experience for the great beauty of this area.
In the port of Sóller we will see the wooden streetcar that was built in 1913 as well as an unrepeatable landscape with its promenade that runs along the entire port which is an important center of tourist interest.
In Valldemossa we will make a tour of the gardens of the Charterhouse and its beautiful stone streets, we will pass by the house of the composer Frédéric Chopin where he lived a love story with the writer George Sand. Valldemossa has been and still is the residence and obligatory visit of many international celebrities.
Departure Day: Monday
Select the area you are in; we have divided them into the north, east, south and playa de palma. You have two options to choose your pick-up location:
1. Select your pickup location from your location on Google maps.
2. Enter the name of the hotel you are staying in or another nearby hotel if you cannot find your hotel in the list. The system will assign you a nearby pickup location and time.
Pick up service included from the following areas:
Camp de Mar - Paguera - Santa Ponsa - Cala Vinyes - Magalluf - Palmanova - Portals Nous - Illetes - Cala Mayor - Palma - Arenal - Playa de Palma - Can Pastilla.
- The tour includes an official guide to tell us anecdotes and guide us in our visits to the villages and enjoy it more in the important points.
- It does not include entrance to museums such as the Chopin museum in Valldemossa or the Carthusian monastery.
- At any time you can buy drinks and food, as well as if you wish in your free time to sit in any restaurant you feel like having something to eat or drink.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.