Visit Cala Figuera
from 32,00 €
Cruise on our Starfish catamaran along the Majorcan east coast and visit the charming and traditional fishing port of Cala Figuera. Enjoy the beautiful views, cruising through the spectacular ports and coves, where you can observe the seabed. We will make a stop to make a swim in Cala Mondragó waters and its Natural Park.
In Cala Figuera you can wander around relaxed streets, take. postcard-worthy pictures, observe the llauts (typical Majorcan fishing boats) fleet and other fishing boats and the stretched-out fishermen’s nets drying in the sun. Walk, contemplate the landscape, and just let it go.
- Cruise on Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Egos, Es Fortí, Cala Gran, Cala Esmeralda and Cala Ferrera waters, depending on the boarding spot.
- A 4 hours experience unless from Cala Barca, from where it is only 2 hours.
- 01 hour stop, from 15:10 h to 16:10 h, to enjoy the pretty Cala Figuera. Floating fishing boats and the extended fishermen’s nets are prevailing on the landscape. Picture or video of this beautiful moment can´t be helped to be taken.
- 45 ‘stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Cala Mondragó and its Natural Park.
- During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- The captain reserves the right, without prior notice, to change the duration or route of the trip depending on weather conditions.
- The company also reserves the right to change the itinerary, embarkation and disembarkation points due to weather, sea or other legitimate reasons.
- Sun protection is essential.
- We recommend bringing towel, swimwear, sun hat and sunglasses.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.
Visit Cala Figuera: An Unforgettable Experience
When you decide to Visit Cala Figuera, you are signing up for a journey of relaxation, exploration, and breathtaking beauty. This charming location offers the opportunity to stroll through tranquil streets, capture stunning, postcard-worthy photographs, and observe the llauts – the typical Majorcan fishing boats. Witness the fishing boats and the spread-out fishermen’s nets basking in the sun, a sight that is as picturesque as it is authentic.
Visit Cala Figuera: What to Expect?
Aside from the serene environment, there is a variety of activities to engage in when you Visit Cala Figuera. Depending on your boarding spot, you may have the chance to cruise on Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Egos, Es Fort, Cala Gran, Cala Esmeralda, and Cala Ferrera waters. This 4-hour experience (or 2 hours from Cala Barca) includes a one-hour stop in the beautiful Cala Figuera. The floating fishing boats and extended fishermen’s nets dominate the landscape, creating a scene so beautiful that you won’t resist capturing it.
Activities in Cala Figuera
During your visit, you’ll also have a 45-minute stop to swim and snorkel in the clear waters of Cala Mondrag and its Natural Park. You can make your swim more exciting by sliding down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods, you can watch the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed, and see how the sea colour changes. Snacks, ice creams, and drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
Please note that the captain reserves the right to change the duration or route of the trip depending on weather conditions. The company also reserves the right to modify the itinerary, embarkation, and disembarkation points due to weather, sea, or other legitimate reasons. Sun protection is essential. We recommend bringing a towel, swimwear, sun hat, and sunglasses. Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before departure for a full refund.
So, why wait? Plan your trip and Visit Cala Figuera for a memorable experience.