Visit Cala d’Or and Porto Petro
Cruise on our Starfish catamaran to Cala d’Or and Portopetro. Portopetro is a small and peaceful former fishing village in the southeast of Mallorca, wrapped in a charming bay dotted with coves, beautiful landscapes and crystal clear waters.
During the Cala d’Or stop you get to know one of the most popular coastal areas in the south of Mallorca. You can enjoy a large pedestrian area, with all kinds of shops and if you feel like it, have a soft drink or an ice cream. Then, you can also chill rest and beautiful beaches.
June and September - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
July and August - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Cruise in waters of Portocolom, Cala Marçal, Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Gran, Es Fortí, Cala Egos and Porto Petro, depending on the boarding spot.
- A an 8 hours and 15 minutes experience.
- 1 hour stop, from 11:40 to 12:40 in Porto Petro , an old fishing village where a few yachts and a large number of typical wooden fishing boats, the famous llaüts of the Balearic Islands are mooring. A few typical cafes and restaurants lay on the harbor promenade and two small beaches are within walking distance from the center of the town.
- 45 minutes stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Portopetro, from 12:45 h and 13:30 h. During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- 3 hours and 15 minutes stop, from 14:15 h to 17:30 h. During the Cala d’Or stop you can get to know one of the most popular coastal areas in the south of Mallorca. You can enjoy a large pedestrian area, with all kinds of shops and if you feel like it, have a soft drink or an ice cream. Then, you can also chill and rest of beautiful beaches.
- Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- The captain reserves the right, without prior notice, to change the duration or route of the trip depending on weather conditions.
- The company also reserves the right to change the route, embarkation and disembarkation points due to weather, sea or other legitimate reasons.
- Sun protection is essential.
- We recommend bringing towel, swimwear, sun hat and sunglasses.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.
Visit Cala dOr and Porto Petro: Uncover the Charm of Mallorca’s South Coast
When you visit Cala dOr and Porto Petro, you immerse yourself in the beauty of one of the most popular coastal areas in the south of Mallorca. This region boasts a large pedestrian area brimming with a variety of shops. Take a break to enjoy a refreshing soft drink or a delicious ice cream. If relaxation is on your agenda, the area’s stunning beaches offer the perfect spot to unwind.
Experience the Vibrant Life of Porto Petro
During your visit to Cala dOr and Porto Petro, an hour-long stop in Porto Petro is a must. This old fishing village is a haven for yachts and the famous wooden fishing boats or ‘llats’ of the Balearic Islands. The harbor promenade is dotted with typical cafes and restaurants, and two small beaches are just a short walk away from the town center.
Discover the Splendor of Cala dOr
Later, a 3-hour 15-minute stop in Cala dOr allows you to explore this popular area further. Here, you can enjoy the pedestrian area filled with shops, grab a soft drink or ice cream, and find your perfect spot on the beautiful beaches. This is the perfect opportunity to truly experience the charm when you visit Cala dOr and Porto Petro.
Immerse in the Crystal Clear Waters of Portopetro
Don’t miss the 45-minute stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Portopetro. The huge bow slide and smaller stern slides add an exciting touch to your dip. Through our eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods, you can watch the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed, and witness how the sea color changes.
Snacks, ice creams, or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar. Remember, the captain reserves the right to change the duration or route of the trip depending on weather conditions. The company also reserves the right to change the route, embarkation, and disembarkation points for weather, sea, or other legitimate reasons. Sun protection is essential, and we recommend bringing a towel, swimwear, sun hat, and sunglasses. Remember, you can cancel up to 24 hours before departure and receive a full refund.
Prepare for Your Journey
As you prepare to visit Cala dOr and Porto Petro, keep in mind the varying excursion days. In June and September, excursions are available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. During July and August, excursions are available from Monday to Saturday. Get ready for an unforgettable 8-hour 15-minute experience exploring the south of Mallorca.