Visit Cala d’Or and Porto Petro
Temporary closed - available june 2023
incl. 21% VAT
Cruise on our Starfish catamaran to Cala d’Or and Portopetro. Portopetro is a small and peaceful former fishing village in the southeast of Mallorca, wrapped in a charming bay dotted with coves, beautiful landscapes and crystal clear waters.
Free cancellation 8 Hour/s and 15 Minute/s
During the Cala d’Or stop you get to know one of the most popular coastal areas in the south of Mallorca. You can enjoy a large pedestrian area, with all kinds of shops and if you feel like it, have a soft drink or an ice cream. Then, you can also chill rest and beautiful beaches.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
- Cruise in waters of Portocolom, Cala Marçal, Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Gran, Es Fortí, Cala Egos and Porto Petro, depending on the boarding spot.
- A an 8 hours and 15 minutes experience.
- 1 hour stop, from 11:40 to 12:40 in Porto Petro , an old fishing village where a few yachts and a large number of typical wooden fishing boats, the famous llaüts of the Balearic Islands are mooring. A few typical cafes and restaurants lay on the harbor promenade and two small beaches are within walking distance from the center of the town.
- 45 minutes stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Portopetro, from 12:45 h and 13:30 h. During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- 3 hours and 15 minutes stop, from 14:15 h to 17:30 h. During the Cala d’Or stop you can get to know one of the most popular coastal areas in the south of Mallorca. You can enjoy a large pedestrian area, with all kinds of shops and if you feel like it, have a soft drink or an ice cream. Then, you can also chill and rest of beautiful beaches.
- Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
ACTIVITY OR MEETING POINT:
Cala Marçal: Google-Maps
- The captain reserves the right, without prior notice, to change the duration or route of the trip depending on weather conditions.
- The company also reserves the right to change the route, embarkation and disembarkation points due to weather, sea or other legitimate reasons.
- Sun protection is essential.
- We recommend bringing towel, swimwear, sun hat and sunglasses.
Cancel up to 24 hours before departure and receive a full refund.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.