Serra de Tramuntana: Valldemossa and Sóller by tramway
from 39,00 €
incl. 21% VAT
Wonderful excursion through the Serra de Tramontana visiting the two most beautiful villages of the island, the impressive Valldemossa and by tram we will go to the village of Sóller full of history. From this area you can see the incredible mountains of the sierra and spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea, from the viewpoint of Santa Catalina which is a very popular stop for photography as well as enjoying all the scenery of this wonderful Serra de Tramontana, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. An essential excursion if you visit Mallorca.
On this tour we will have free time to visit the two villages. We will arrive at the port of Sóller to take the tram that runs along the beachfront enjoying a paradisiacal environment, this tram is made of wood and was built in 1913 in a journey of 25 min. From here we can see the valley of orange trees popularly known, in this incredible village you can appreciate the ancient and modern architecture and the fabulous church after walking through narrow streets with lots of charm, also the free visit to the exhibition of ceramics of Picasso and the works of Joan Miro located in the same station of Sóller.
In Valldemossa we will visit the Carthusian monastery with its gardens and beautiful stone streets and pass by the house of the composer Chopin. In this beautiful village we will be able to taste its typical "coca de patata" and almond milk.
Excursion Days: Tuesday & Saturday
Select the area you are in; we have divided them into the north, east, south and playa de palma. You have two options to choose your pick-up location:
1. Select your pickup location from your location on Google maps.
2. Enter the name of the hotel you are staying in or another nearby hotel if you cannot find your hotel in the list. The system will assign you a nearby pickup location and time.
Pick-up service included from the following areas:
Can Picafort - Playa de Muro - Port d'Alcúdia - Port Pollensa - Cala San Vicente.
- The tour includes an official guide who will tell us anecdotes and guide us on our visits to the villages and help us to enjoy the most important points.
- The tram ticket is included.
- It does not include entrance to museums such as the Chopin Museum in Valldemossa or the Carthusian monastery.
- At any time you can buy drinks and food, as well as if you wish in your free time you can sit down in any restaurant you feel like eating.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.