incl. 21% VAT
Reserva Park is a nature park for leisure and adventure in the middle of Serra de Tramuntana. The 3,5 km path is surrounded by stunning waterfalls, a beautiful landscape and different sorts of animals. Don’t forget to bring your swimsuit (available in summer) to enjoy bathing under the waterfalls in our Montain Pool.
At Rerserva Park, you can hike for a while, you can chill in the middle of nature, you can have fun with our adventure park and you can enjoy surrounded by a pristine environment and animals. Come with your family, with your friends, with your company or with your school.
We're a mid-term project, so we'll be launching new activities, experiences and tours for the next months. Keep up to date!
Daily from 10:00h - 17:00h
Last entry: 15:00h
- Address: Carrer Son Net S/N (Puigpunyent) Google-Maps
- Directions: Once you get to Puigpunyent, you'll find the first sign (to the left). From then on, you can easily arrive at Reserva Park, as it's well signposted.
- Traffic connections: The best way to get there is by car. If you are a group, we can send a coach that will pick you up wherever you are. (Not included)
- Bring comfortable footwear and don't carry too much weight as the path may become painful for your back.
- We have Food & Beverage service, so you don't need to bring your own food.
- Bring your swim suit to enjoy our Mountain Pool.
- Difficult path for a baby stroller.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.