Pirates Adventure Dinner Show
from 49,99 €
incl. 21% VAT
With over 3 million visitors to date and a host of celebrity guests, such as Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tom Daley and Michelle Keegan; the Pirates Adventure Dinner Show makes for the perfect night out in Mallorca for families, couples and groups.
Voted the island’s number one attraction for over 35 years, complete with a team of Olympic and World Champion gymnasts, acrobats and dancers that will amaze you! The excitement starts before you enter. The theatre with plenty of pre-show interaction with the cast; once inside a 12 metre high Pirates Galleon sets the stage and you are placed in the midst of the action - feel the heat of the fire, hear the sound from the swords, and look up as Pirates fly over your head! Escape for an evening of jaw-dropping entertainment complete with a real buccaneer’s feast and selected soft drinks to wash it down. A truly unforgettable experience, get lost in the adventure with acrobatics that will amaze, dancers that will dazzle and laughs for all ages.
Open Days: Wednesday and Friday from 18:00h to 21:00h
There are four seating categories to suit all budgets. All of our guests in any seating area will have interaction with our cast outside of the Theatre before entering for the show and during the Pre-show.
- All tickets include a meal of roast chicken, potato wedges and corn on the cob followed by an ice cream cup (a vegetarian option is available but must be booked beforehand).
- This will be served on arrival before the show.
- A selection of free soft drinks and water are available to everybody up to the end of the meal and the show starting.
- There are fully licensed bars inside the theatre selling drinks and snacks Tickets must be presented at the box office kiosk outside prior to entry.
- Child age is 2 – 12.
- Children under 2 go free but are not allocated a seat and must be sat on your lap.
- Wheelchairs cannot be taken inside the venue. There's a secure area at the entrance.
- No smoking policy inside the theatre, however guests can smoke in designated area outside, before the show & during the 20 minute interval.
- Dietary requirements can be met if we are given 24 hours’ notice.
- For health & safety reasons and copyright laws, flash photography is not permitted.
- All camcorders for filming must be handed in to security upon entry.
- Video footage and photos taken on mobile phones are allowed, we encourage this content to be uploaded to guests social media accounts on the night.
- The show is conducted in English language, but is suitable for international visitors as it is easy to follow and understand by being a very visual production.
- Wheelchair access and seating subject to availability.
- Parking is available directly outside and is free of charge.
- The venue is fully air-conditioned.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at the theatre, log in & check into Pirates Theatre.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.