Palma Aquarium & Whales 3d cinema Aquadome
incl. 21% VAT
Palma Aquarium takes you on a journey through the world’s oceans without leaving Mallorca. Discover the best kept secrets of the deep sea and interact with the peculiar inhabitants of Palma Aquarium.
● Along a 900-meter route, visitors discover the fauna and flora of all the world's oceans and the largest exhibition of living Mediterranean and tropical corals in Europe.
● At 8.5 meters deep, the "Big Blue" is home to the most feared marine specimens, the sharks.
● In this immense and spectacular aquarium, sharks are fed daily in front of the customers, an Ocean Guide explains the whole process, while divers dive to feed these animals.
March: Monday to Friday from 10:00h - 15:30h, last entry 14:00h
Saturday, Sunday from 10:00h - 17:30h, last entry 16:00h
April until October: Daily from 09:30h – 18:00h, last entry 16:30h
● A complete tour of the largest exhibition of corals in Europe.
● A unique experience, suitable for all ages, which is complemented with fun activities of interaction with the animals, linked to conservation and respect for nature.
c/ Manuela de los Herreros i Sorà, 21
Highway Palma - Llucmajor, exit 10 direction Playa. Can Pastilla neighborhood in the district of Platja De Palma.
By bus: Take number 23 or 25 from the main bus station in Palma.
● Visits normally take about 3-4 hours.
● You can enjoy the whole day, as we have a playground, terraces, restaurants and store.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.