Island tour from Playa de Palma
from 79,00 €
incl. 21% VAT
This day trip is one of the most popular excursions today and has been for the last 40 years, remaining in the top positions of the most visited and recommended by the millions of tourists who visit the island. We call it island tour because we visit different places in Mallorca enjoying the mountains and the sea, travelling around it with different means of transport, highlighting the mythical Sóller train and the wooden tram in the same day, as well as the boat, for this reason, it is an excursion with great charm and one of the best to enjoy and photograph!
1 single day by bus, train, boat and tramway.
Depending on the departure area where you are and where you have decided to leave, you will take a different bus route to the others. All the routes take us to the Tramuntana mountain range, listed as a World Heritage Site, with spectacular roads leading to the beautiful village of Sóller, famous for its orange valleys for centuries, was an important point of trade with France declared by King Alfonso XIII, and is one of the most beautiful villages in Mallorca with its old houses and stately palaces. We can also reach Sóller on the old wooden train inaugurated in 1912, which crosses the valleys and mountains creating a feeling of living in the past, remember that depending on the operation of the day can be done in reverse, the route will be communicated to the boarding of the bus and will be informed at all times by the experienced official guide that require this type of excursions. From Sóller we will travel in a wooden tram to the port of Sóller, on this route the train passes along the seafront and here we can take some beautiful pictures to remember and we have a relaxing boat ride with breathtaking views until we reach Sa Calobra, where you will have free time to visit the wonderful Torrent de Pareis and take a dip in the turquoise blue water of the area.
Departure Days: Tuesday, Saturday
A full day tour is ideal for all kinds of people. This tour is one of the most complete, but at the same time it requires a lot of movement, which makes it a lot of fun and therefore we recommend that you relax and enjoy every step of the way. In many areas you will be able to buy food and drink. The train journey takes about 40 minutes. The tram ride takes about 25 min. and the boat ride about 40 min.
The tour can last from start to finish between 8 and 9 hours.
At some point there may be a commercial stop, but there is no need to buy anything as a rest stop is necessary for the driver and clients who require it.
The guide who will accompany you speaks different languages, so it will be very easy for you to communicate and understand the itinerary of the tour.
Select the area you are in; we have divided them into the north, east, south and playa de palma. You have two options to choose your pick-up location:
1. Select your pickup location from your location on Google maps.
2. Enter the name of the hotel you are staying in or another nearby hotel if you cannot find your hotel in the list. The system will assign you a nearby pickup location and time.
Pick-up service included from the following zones:
Arenal - Playa de Palma - Can Pastilla.
- Not recommended for people with wheelchairs or reduced mobility, as the boat is difficult to access and the whole tour consists of many stages in which there is a lot of activity with changes of transport.
- Pick up in the south, north and east of the island.
- Official guide who will explain the most emblematic places of the tour.
- Train ticket (old wooden train)
- Tram ticket (old tram)
- Boat trip (Sa Calobra)
- Panoramic views (Sóller, Port of Sóller, Sa Calobra-Torrent de Pareis, Inca)
*NOTE: The route of the excursion can be done in reverse.
- It is recommended to bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sun cream and swimming costume.
- You can also bring snacks, drinks and whatever you need, bearing in mind that the bag must be a small backpack.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.