Fun day at Dinosaurland and Hams caves
from 50,00 €
incl. 21% VAT
There is nothing more fun than spending an entertaining day in a dinosaur park with about 100 recreated species, including the great titanosaurus, which is the largest dinosaur in the world and the same day to visit the wonderful caves of Hams with more than 10 million years of history and its subway lake and its three incredible natural caves: The classic, the botanical and the blue cave. An especially educational day as well as a lot of fun.
In dinosaurland you will walk among more than 100 life-size dinosaurs, discovering a world of dinosaurs that are the largest living creatures that have ever walked the planet. You can participate in the explorer zone of fossil excavations as well as review your knowledge of the prehistoric world with various games and join the archaeology group in the explorers area of the park.
And in the impressive caves of Hams, located in Porto Cristo and recognized worldwide for its peculiar formations in the shape of fishhooks, hence its name in Majorcan "Hams". In the subway lake Mar de Venecia we will enjoy the musical show.
The caves are 10 million years old, from this emblematic place they tell us the story that the speleologist D. Pedro Caldentey (1886-1950) in 1905 made excavations looking for "onyx" an abundant rock of the zone and it was when he discovered them.
Excursion Days North: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
The price includes transportation by air-conditioned coach, official guide of Mallorca, entrance to the Hams Caves and entrance to dinosaur park.
The visit of Dinosaurland has a duration of approx. 1 hour and a half, the visit is completely free, the visit of the caves has a duration of about 90 min. and is guided.
According to the operator of the excursion it is possible to make a commercial stop without buying anything, in the pearl store of Manacor, popularly known as Majorica pearls.
Select the area you are in; we have divided them into the north, east, south and playa de palma. You have two options to choose your pick-up location:
1. Select your pickup location from your location on Google maps.
2. Enter the name of the hotel you are staying in or another nearby hotel if you cannot find your hotel in the list. The system will assign you a nearby pickup location and time.
Pick up service included from the following zones:
Camp de Mar - Paguera - Santa Ponsa - Cala Vinyes - Magalluf - Palmanova - Portals Nous - Illetes - Cala Mayor - Palma - Arenal - Playa de Palma - Can Pastilla.
Can Picafort - Playa de Muro - Port d'Alcúdia - Port Pollensa - Cala San Vicente
East Zone Levante:
Cala Mesquida - Cala Ratjada - Font de Sa Cala - Canyamel - Cala Bona - Cala Millor - Sa Coma - S'Illot
East Zone Calas:
Porto Cristo - Cala Mandía - Punta Reina - Calas de Mallorca - Porto Colom - Cala Ferrera - Cala D'Or - Cala Egos - Porto Petro - Cala Barca.
East Zone Colonia Sant Jordi:
Colonia Sant Jordi - Cala Figuera - Cala Santanyí
HAMS CAVES: Unfortunately the cave is not wheelchair accessible, as there are steps to access it and the natural corridors of the cave are very narrow. However, for the areas such as the store, restrooms, etc., the cave is wheelchair accessible.
For people with reduced mobility should be aware that there are many steps down and up, however, there are plenty of stops along the way and rest areas.
DINOSAURLAND: In the park is "Dinoburger" where if you feel like it you can enjoy some tasty burgers, pizzas, salads and children's menu for the little ones and Raptor coffee.
- Barefoot entry is not permitted.
- It is not allowed to enter without a T-shirt.
- It is not allowed to enter with clothing that may represent an obstacle during the course of the visit.
- It is not permitted to consume food or drink inside the cave.
- In order to ensure its conservation, it is not permitted to touch or alter the geological formations.
- During the tour there are steps, unfortunately it is not possible to access the interior of the cave with strollers or wheelchairs.
- You can take pictures without flash and recordings in home format during the visit but you can not take pictures or recordings during the concert, please respect the rest of the visitors.
- The use of tripods, selfie sticks or similar devices is not permitted.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.