Es Trenc beach with transport
from 28,00 €
incl. 21% VAT
The beach of es Trenc, is a beach that is located next to the covetas, municipality of Campos. It is a natural protection area, near it are the Salinas del trenc, where the traditional flower of salt is harvested. Since 2017 it is part of the maritime-terrestrial natural park of trenc-Salobrar de campos.
When you step on the sand of this paradise you understand why it is one of the most spectacular beaches of the Mediterranean, a set of dunes, pine forests, mountain, salt marshes and tamarinds. An ideal natural environment for any time of the year.
This beach, which is open and rectilinear, is focused to the west and southwest, throughout the beach you can see cement constructions that were built during the Second World War in order to serve as a bunker and artillery nest, although they were never used for that purpose.
The sand is white and very fine. Crystalline waters and constitute one of the most spectacular sandy areas of Mallorca. It is said that it is the last virgin sandy area of the island, from here most of the photographs have been taken to promote Mallorca. It is a wild beach, with high environmental values. If you have to spend a day at the beach, it should be in this great beach of es trenc.
Excursion days: Monday, wednesday, thursday and friday
Round trip transportation, accompanying guide, free time.
The guide will inform you of the route to follow to get to the beach and pick up point.
Select the area you are in; we have divided them into the north, east, south and playa de palma. You have two options to choose your pick-up location:
1. Select your pickup location from your location on Google maps.
2. Enter the name of the hotel you are staying in or another nearby hotel if you cannot find your hotel in the list. The system will assign you a nearby pickup location and time.
Pick up service included from the following areas:
Camp de Mar - Paguera - Santa Ponsa - Cala Vinyes - Magalluf - Palmanova - Portals Nous - Illetes - Cala Mayor - Palma - Arenal - Playa de Palma - Can Pastilla.
- It is recommended to bring comfortable clothes and shoes, towel, sunscreen, drinks and food, although before entering the beach there are some points of sale.
- As it is a protected area, it does not have sun loungers and umbrellas.
- Recommended for all publics.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.