Dolphin watching & shopping in Cala d´Or
from 52,00 €
incl. 21% VAT
Enjoy our trip cruising slowly along the beaches, coves and cliffs shaping the southeast coast full of caves and holes. This route presents a high ecological, scenic and panoramic interest.
At some point of the trip, the dolphins can be seen swimming and playing live in their natural habitat. Pictures can be taken to remember it.
We also will make a stop for you to swim, slide down our funny slides and enjoy the Mediterranean crystal-clear waters.
We will sail on our Starfish boat along the eastern Majorcan coast, with a visit to the tourist center of Cala d’Or. Its shops, bars, beaches, restaurants and more… will captivate us. Also its magnificent ports and coves, where we can observe the seabed and swim in its crystal clear waters.
June and September - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
July and August - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Cruise on Cala Marçal and Portocolom waters.
- The experience lasts 8 hours and 15 minutes.
- The months of May and October, the stop in Cala d’Or will last 3 hours and 15 minutes, from 14:15 h to 17:30 h.
- The months of June, July, August and September, the stop in Cala d’Or will last 2 hours and 50 minutes, from 11:10 h to 14:00 h.
- Dolphin watching while cruising.
- 45 ‘stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Cala Mondragó and its Natural Park.
- During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- Take pictures and videos to have the best reminder of your experience.
- The captain reserves the right, without prior notice, to change the duration or route of the trip depending on weather conditions.
- The company also reserves the right to change the itinerary, embarkation and disembarkation points due to weather, sea or other legitimate reasons.
- Sun protection is essential.
- We recommend bringing towel, swimwear, sun hat and sunglasses.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.