City sightseeing Mallorca “SUPREME”
incl. 21% VAT
Enjoy Palma de Mallorca aboard our convertible buses. Hop on our complete route and explore the most important places of the city. You can hop on and off as many times as you like. With your City Sightseeing ticket you will have additional benefits, such as a boat ride, the entrance to the Es Baluard Museum and the Bellver Castle. Enjoy a complete experience on the island!
This bus, traditionally known by its English name Hop-On Hop-Off, allows you to hop on and off at any of the stops along the route without limits with your ticket valid for 24 hours. The last bus that passes through stop 8 each day is at 18:10 hrs. And the last bus at stop 9 is at 18:20 hrs.
One of the stops you won't want to miss is Bellver Castle. It is an impressive circular fortification. From here you can admire incredible views of the city. Did you know that in the past it was used as a prison? Learn much more about this monument by visiting its interior, remember that you have the entrance included in your ticket!
Besides touring Palma at your leisure, your City Sightseeing ticket has many other advantages. Enjoy a boat trip around the bay, a pleasant journey to see the city from another perspective. Also included is admission to the Es Baluard Museum of Contemporary Art. Visit its original works of art by local and international creators.
The name of the line is Red and it starts at 10:00 am and ends at 8:00 pm.
The route has a duration of 90 minutes. And the frequency is every half hour at the following main stops, look at the map with the route and stops and decide where you want to start your route.
- Address: STOP 1: ANTONI MAURA S/N Google-Maps
- Connections to transport: PLAZA DE LA REINA: LINES EMT 25,35
PLAZA ESPANA: CONNECTION ESTACION INTERMODAL
- Boat trip
- Entrance to Bellver Castle
- Entrance to Es Baluard museum
- Drink or sangria included (Café Maura or Bodega Mayor)
- Map of the city of Palma
- A pair of headphones
- Citysightseeing mask or hat
- Audioguide in 8 languages
- 3x2 at Iceberg ice cream parlor.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Frequency: 25 minutes
- Last tour at stop 8 at 18.10 hours. Last tour at stop 9 at 6:20 p.m.
- Monday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Departures every hour. Departures every hour (no departures on Sunday).
- IMPORTANT: it is necessary to exchange the ticket at stop 1 of the tourist bus.
- April to September: Monday closed. Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00 to 19.00 hours. Sunday and holidays from 10.00 to 15.00 hours.
- October to March: Monday closed. Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Sunday and festive of 10.00 to 15.00 hours.
Es Baluard Museum opening hours:
- Tuesday to Saturday: from 10.00 to 16.00 hours.
- Sunday: from 10.00 to 15.00 hours
- Monday closed
- On days when a monument or boat is closed, you can use your ticket on any other day.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.