City sightseeing Mallorca “ESSENTIAL”
incl. 21% VAT
If you visit Palma de Mallorca, you can’t miss Bellver Castle. The name of this amazing construction comes from Catalan and means “beautiful view”, and whether looking at the city and the sea or the castle itself, the views are spectacular. So combine our tourist bus with the entrance to the castle included in this pack to enjoy a fantastic experience in Palma.
This bus, traditionally known by its English name Hop-On Hop-Off, allows you to hop on and off at any of the stops along the route without limits with your ticket valid for 24 hours. The last bus that passes through stop 8 each day is at 18:10 o'clock. And the last bus at stop 9 is at 18:20 o'clock.
- The name of the line is Red and it starts at 10:00 am and ends at 8:00 pm.
- The route has a duration of 90 minutes. Look at the map with the route and stops and decide where you want to start your route.
- Address: STOP 1: ANTONI MAURA S/N Google-Maps
- Connections to transport: PLAZA DE LA REINA: LINES EMT 25,35
PLAZA ESPANA: CONNECTION ESTACION INTERMODAL
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Entrance to Bellver Castle
- Map of the city of Palma
- A pair of headphones
- Citysightseeing mask or hat
- 3x2 at Iceberg ice cream parlor.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Frequency: 25 minutes
- Last tour at stop 8 at 18.10 hours. Last tour at stop 9 at 6.20 p.m.
Bellver Castle April to September:
- Monday closed (you can use your ticket on any other day).
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm.
- Sunday and holidays from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Bellver Castle October to March:
- Monday closed (you can use your ticket another day).
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Sunday and public holidays from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.