Cala d’Or Shopping
from 25,00 €
Temporary closed - available june 2023
incl. 21% VAT
We will sail on our Starfish boat along the eastern Majorcan coast, with a visit to the tourist center of Cala d’Or. Its shops, bars, beaches, restaurants and more… will captivate us
Cala d’Or is one of the most popular southern coastal areas of Mallorca. It is made up of a serie of small sandy coves of similar features. You can gather magnificent beaches, shopping, gastronomy, and nightlife areas, as well as interesting excursions. The Cala d’Or marina called Port Petit is one of the most appreciated in Mallorca. In addition to the Cala d’Or beach, we find Cala Gran, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Ferrera, Cala Serena, Cala Galera, Cala Egos, and Caló d’es Pou. The beaches, framed in low sandstone cliffs contrasting with clear turquoise waters are deeper than long.
The two closest excursions are the old 18th century military fortress Es Fortí declared site of cultural interest, and the Mondragó Natural Park and its surrounding bush. Mondragó includes splendid sandy beaches such as Ses Fonts de n’Alis and S’Amarador, is considered as one of the most beautiful coves in Mallorca.
- Cruise on Cala Marçal and Portocolom waters.
- The experience lasts 8 hours and 15 minutes.
- Stop from 11:10 pm. at 17:30, to enjoy the beautiful port of cala d’or and its shops, bars, beaches, restaurants and more…
- Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- Take pictures and videos to have the best reminder of your experience.
- Responsible navigation: We have worked out extraordinary measures against Covid19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
Cala Marçal: Google-Maps
- The captain reserves the right, without prior notice, to change the duration or route of the trip depending on weather conditions.
- The company also reserves the right to change the itinerary, embarkation and disembarkation points due to weather, sea or other legitimate reasons.
- Sun protection is essential.
- We recommend bringing towel, swimwear, sun hat and sunglasses.
To be able to submit a review, you must first log in.