We have also listed the most popular FAQ's and have been very diligent in answering them as best as we can to leave you in no doubt about your booking. We are aware that there may be a lot of confusion. Please feel free to click through if anything seems unclear to you. Here you will find everything from A to Z that can help you with your booking process. Of course, you don't have to read through every question. Our search function will help you to narrow down your search field. We wish you success and hope to be able to answer all your questions.
Yes, this is possible on some of our events, please see the tour description for more details. But please feel free to tell the operator in advance by filling out the additional notes while booking.
Since travel restrictions and policies can change frequently, we recommend that you check with the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or local government agencies for the latest travel advisories.
When making a reservation, you will be asked to provide your phone number and email address. This information is sent with your reservation to our local provider so they can contact you in case of an emergency, for this reason we recommend that you provide a phone number and email address where we can reach you on the road.
Yes, this is possible for some of our events, you can see more details in the respective tour description.
All tours on gloogs.com are offered “as is”. We cannot make any changes to the itineraries listed, they are fixed. You can see more details in our tour descriptions.
If you have problems when trying to make a payment, it can be due to several reasons, these are the most common ones:
– Some information may be missing or incorrect, such as CVV security code, expiration date…. Please check the data you entered on the payment page and try again.
– Your account does not have enough money.
– Maybe it is a credit card that is not accepted by our payment page.
– The name of the credit card holder does not match the name on file with the credit card company.
– Sometimes banks block a payment that they consider unusual activity on the account. Before contacting us, please contact your bank. They will let you know if this was the case. The block will then be lifted at your request, and you can complete the transaction.
Payments made to us will appear on your card statements as:
GLOOGS Marketing SL this is the name of the company that owns this website.
Yes, it is. For booking security, your data is transmitted using industry-standard 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. You must use a browser that supports SSL (the most modern).
Yes, we offer excursions to clients who arrive in Mallorca on a cruise ship and spend only a few hours on our island, more details can be found in the tour description.
We offer excursions and activities in all parts of Mallorca, covering the most visited areas: North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone and the Port of Palma.